1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Which Character would you want to see Crossover to World Beyond?

Discussion in 'Predictions (Spoiler Free!)' started by TeddyWestside, Nov 29, 2019.

1. sister

sister Moderator ¸♥.•* Board Moderator Donor

At this point, nobody. It should be able to stand on its own without such resorting to this.

2. Flavia

Flavia ✨What a beautiful feeling ✨ Donor

3. Mtricky

Mtricky Ringleader Donor

Noone. Crossovers aren't their forte, except for Dwight and Morgan in S4A. Hopefully Dwight will still be strong this coming season.

4. mrdead

mrdead Lawman Donor

nobody, at least for 2-3 seasons - it needs to find its own audience

roman cavalry likes this.
  5. Go_Away

Go_Away Lookout

morgan. let him be the only character that crosses all tv series

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2020
  6. Maggie's Gun

Maggie's Gun it’s britney bitch

I never wanted anybody on FTWD and the same goes for this show.

7. matt93

matt93 Tank Driver Donor

Nobody. Just let it be its own fucking show lol. You already made Fear lose its identity and devolve into just a dumping ground for TWD bonus material, which coat you dearly, you don't need to repeat the same mistake with World Beyond.

8. dagonlongwell

dagonlongwell Tracker

Like always, agree with u

KissTheZombie and mrdead like this.
  9. FatherDeath2793

FatherDeath2793 RV Driver

None. I really kinda just want this show to be its own thing. Maybe learn a thing about CRM here and there since they'll be involved.

If anything, I'd really wanna see someone here cross over to the Rick movies or something.

10. Funion the Baba

Funion the Baba Biter

11. Mechroboticon

Mechroboticon Biter

Agreed. This whole things has become overkill.

mrdead likes this.
  12. CaptainNight

CaptainNight Ass-Kicker

I'd personally figure the only character they'd be interested in having crossover is Rick. I feel if he does appear it'll be in the last few episodes of season 2 in some "huge shocking reveal" considering I'm willing to bet this show is going to tie into the untitled movie.

13. Walker_Waster

Walker_Waster Negan's New Right Hand Man Donor

This^^^

14. mrdead

mrdead Lawman Donor

have to agree that my answer would be none, crossovers can be cool if done in a well thought out manner that fits the storyline - I would have to answer that the show should be able to stand on its own with well written characters of its own
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 25, 2020 ---
    :LOL: - He's be pretty well rotten by now:nailbiting:
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2020 ---
    no such thing as too much Alicia(y)

15. No1MagrolFan

No1MagrolFan Ass-Kicker

TWD - I could see Eugene doing a minor crossover, maybe he ends up getting into contact with them, and helps them out for a few episodes.
    FTWD - Morgan, if he ends up joining the movies at some point, I could see Morgan showing up at the end of its second season.
    TWD Movies - I could easily see Rick crossing over on the shows final episode next year, and if he does, Rick will have appeared in every TWD Universe show.

16. Carlsrighteye

Carlsrighteye American Nutter Donor

I think if it is done properly, it could open up a whole new audience that does not watch the mothership or FTWD. If Gimple is involved, I bet there is a crossover in season two, if it makes it that far. It would guess someone along the lines of a runner , the people that go out looking for stuff that is useful. Jadis would be an obvious tie in.

The CRM is the only entity to be in all properties and will be in the movies. Take that Rick Grimes!