1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Article Third Walking Dead Series Adds Americans' Annet Mahendru to Cast

Discussion in 'Annet Mahendru' started by Last Summer's Sweetheart, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Last Summer's Sweetheart

Last Summer's Sweetheart Content Manager Content Manager Donor

https://tvline.com/2019/07/19/walking-dead-third-series-annet-mahendru-cast/

[​IMG]

The Americans‘ Annet Mahendru is among the latest additions to the cast of AMC’s third Walking Dead series.

The as-yet-untitled drama, which begins production in and around Richmond, Va. next week, will focus on “the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever.”

Mahendru will play a character named Huck, while Aliyah Royale (The Red Line) has also boarded the cast, as Iris. Previously announced castings include Alexa Mansour as Hope, a likable rebel whose sense of humor masks an inner sadness; Nicolas Cantu as Elton, a karate kid who’s small for his age; and Hal Cumpston as Silas, a loner who hates the fact that he scares his peers.

Veteran Walking Dead writer and producer Matt Negrete who will serve as showrunner for the series, which is on target for a spring 2020 launch.

mrdead, DerTodesking, ysolde and 5 others like this.
  2. ysolde

ysolde Hammer Wielder

Loved Anet Mahendru on The Americans. She nailed it as a character who was often frightened, used, sometimes used others, redeemed herself, and ended up alone and forgotten, just another cog broken by an inhumane wheel.

Hellspirit87 and matt93 like this.
  3. matt93

matt93 Tank Driver Donor

One of my favorite TV actresses working today. Her performance on The Americans was simply phenomenal :happy:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed this spinoff feels fresh, there' so much potential to be had with it. The new mythology it's supposed to introduce really intrigues me.

4. Last Summer's Sweetheart

5. Hellspirit87

Hellspirit87 Bowman

Ohh I loved her in The Americans! Now I have to give this show a chance, but if it will have annoying kids/too much teen drama like it seems I'll still nope out.

mrdead likes this.
  6. Last Summer's Sweetheart

7. Last Summer's Sweetheart

8. Last Summer's Sweetheart

9. mrdead

mrdead Lawman Donor

fantastic choice - I have high hopes for this show

Naeland and Mtricky like this.
  10. Last Summer's Sweetheart