1. Welcome to The Spoiling Dead Fans! We encourage you to register and post and become a part of the family. After registering (which is painless I swear), you may want to start by posting an introduction. There are a lot of fine members waiting to welcome you. Just go to the 'My Name Is' thread which is located here: Introduce Yourself. We have so many features here besides spoilers: discussion of characters, ships, speculations, comics, TWD video games and more. Don't be shy! ~ShinyFirefly, Owner & Admin
  2. The Live Chat will open Sunday, November 23 beginning at 7:55 pm US Central Time and will stay open for one hour. Just click "Live Episode Chat" on the navigation bar at the top. The episode's After Party thread will open at 9:05 pm US Central Time and can be found at this link. Click HERE Join us!

Terminus prediction.

Discussion in 'Predictions' started by Yuiiski, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Yuiiski

Yuiiski Termite

Hey!

So we all know that most of the group is on there way to Terminus, now the meaning of the word terminus is this.. "the end of a railway or other transport route, or a station at such a point; a terminal."

What IF! Terminus is but a small Sanctuary that takes survivors to an even bigger Sanctuary in Washington D.C by train, anyone following?

Lets say this.. Rick and the others in Season 5 get put on a train from Terminus to Washington D.C and halfway we could get to see The Hunters?

That is my theory anyway ^-^
  2. Sasha 3
    AlVan

AlVan Bowman

Interesting theory! I think they'll still be on the road next season but we'll see
    Hackman, roman cavalry and NavyDad like this.
  3. Beth Greene
    Kristin

Kristin Lookout

What if there was absolutely nothing at Terminus, or there was but it got completely overrun/destroyed.
    How disappointing would that be? lol
    Hackman and roman cavalry like this.
  4. Hershel Greene
    alsoafan

alsoafan Walker

My avatar says it all
    Evelina and Hackman like this.
  5. Tara
    daniel414141

daniel414141 Bowman

I think this places is just a trap, (probably cannibals involved) and the signs are there to lure people, but this is just a shot in the dark
    Hackman and roman cavalry like this.
  6. Sky

Sky Walker Bait

Terminus is bad. Like bad. BAD.
  7. Rick Grimes 6
    Hackman

Hackman Site Olaf Staff Member Site Greeter

:daleface::jawdrop::wideyed::bob:
  8. Craptaculous

Craptaculous Biter

Just for those who don't know where the name might come from- Terminus was the original name of Atlanta. However, based on where they're supposed to be and where the maps show Terminus, I don't think they're heading back to ATL. However, if it's set up as some sort of "new beginning" for Georgia, it would make sense that they borrowed the original name of the capital.
  9. Yuiiski

Yuiiski Termite

After thinking I do indeed think Terminus is a trap. It would be more i interesting.. ^_^
    roman cavalry likes this.
  10. Morgan Jones 2
    ShinyFirefly

ShinyFirefly Owner/Admin - Site Whipping Post Staff Member Administrator

It's still a good theory. TPTP could go so many directions with this. I'm leaning more towards "Gareth" being Chris, the leader of the Hunters, mixed with some other characters and that we'll see him in the finale having something to do with Terminus.

But I'm really glad they totally changed the name of whatever this is. Having it be named Sanctuary would make it just too obvious.
  11. Daryl Dixon
    Carowen

Carowen Bowman

Sanctuary is just a pretty name that you slap on a place to lead disparate people to their doom. Sort of the way you set out cheese in a mouse trap then BOOM!
    roman cavalry and marthalawson21 like this.
  12. aljohn

aljohn Roamer

i think terminus is a church where beth is right now!they will all meet there and continue the plan of abraham. to get eugene in DC
  13. leliofirefly

leliofirefly Roamer

im sorry but everyone says trap , so i dunno so much about the trap theory we shall see tho