1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Sneak Peek - Civic Republic Military

Discussion in 'TWB Videos' started by Playan, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Playan

Playan Ass-Kicker

2. Crazydogg0

Crazydogg0 Roamer

What is CRM. Here we have it

Bre Phillips and Michaeldisco like this.
  3. Leleleleq

Leleleleq Roamer

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 18, 2020 ---
    Hey, guys. My English is not very well, so... please, if you have time, write down everything that they say. Verbatim. I will be very grateful to you. Thank you very much! <3

Bre Phillips, jackxx and Michaeldisco like this.
  4. Shannonnn

Shannonnn Hunter

im already worrying that this new show is going to be bad just by watching this

KissTheZombie, magsgreen and Fennekin like this.
  5. matt93

matt93 Tank Driver Donor

The acting certainly leaves a lot to be desired in this clip, everyone's line delivery feels really stiff, but I have to wait until I'm able to watch the pilot episode to really judge the acting. Julia Ormond has always hit it out of the ballpark in all of the movies/shows I've watched her star in

ysolde, Shannonnn and Michaeldisco like this.
  6. dagonlongwell

dagonlongwell Tracker

Plus, we don't have the full context about this scene.

SilverRain and Shannonnn like this.
  7. Crazydogg0

Crazydogg0 Roamer

So I had to repeat few times the sneak peek,it looks like that Elizabeth is coming to celebrate Holiday Monument day,there were supposed to be some government officials but Major General (Bill) of CRM wasn't comfortable to send civilians out there. Good sneak peek all in all!

Onih, SilverRain and Kevin Clanton like this.
  8. mrdead

mrdead Lawman Donor

Thanks!

Playan likes this.
  9. verytalldwarf

verytalldwarf Ass-Kicker

Thanks for posting!

Playan likes this.
  10. dagonlongwell

dagonlongwell Tracker

PLUS, I think that HOPE is mad bc her father didn't came with CRM, bc I think he is with them, and when Elizabeth said that they could spare only one helicopter u see Hope's face.

Playan likes this.
  11. DerTodesking

DerTodesking Do you ever fantasize about being killed? Donor

still keeping an open mind. the fact that annette and nico seem to be a team alone has the "the following" fanboy in me screaming (in a positive way even though idc about the crm lol)

12. Narmz

Narmz Bowman

I looked up the actor who plays Major General Bill. The guy is like 30-35. How in the fuck does an early-mid 30's person become a 'Major General' in the Military. If he was 60's I'd find that believable but an 80's baby, da fuck outta here.

13. verytalldwarf

verytalldwarf Ass-Kicker

probably need someone to be high up and are short for choice in the apocalypse lol

*insert oprah voice* you get a promotion! you get a promotion! you get a promotion!

14. Narmz

Narmz Bowman

If they're that short on people that they need to field promote the Drummerboy to a Colonel then I'm wondering what the fuck kind of army the Civic Republic have. Obviously not a very strong one

verytalldwarf and christpuncher like this.
  15. King Douche

King Douche Bowman

same here. A zombified remake of 'Stand By Me' with cringe acting.

16. matt93

matt93 Tank Driver Donor

The promos kinda signified this but the Episode 1-10 plot summaries just reinforced it once and for all. Ugh.

17. King Douche

King Douche Bowman

Christ.

And what are they trying to do with the kid wearing a suit? Make him out to be Dr Who or Harry Potter? He's gonna be the weakest out of the four teenagers, and I'm gonna call now that people will not be willing to wait to see him get killed. Like the older Henry in TWD.

KissTheZombie likes this.