1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Article Lennie James responds to The Walking Dead crossover rumour

Discussion in 'General Show Discussion' started by TeddyWestside, May 24, 2020.

1. TeddyWestside

TeddyWestside Scott is Endgame. Donor

Fear the Walking Dead star Lennie James has addressed a rumour that the show may be crossing over with The Walking Dead.

Last month, We Got This Covered claimed that bosses were considering an event that would see Fear characters appearing in an episode of The Walking Dead – but speaking to Digital Spy, Lennie said that he doesn't know anything about the rumour.
    "Is it something I would like to do? Possibly, yeah. I don't quite see how it happens. But there's been lots of things about The Walking Dead and Fear where I've not seen how it was going to happen and then it happened," he said.
    "So I'm not necessarily the source of information as far as that's concerned.

[​IMG]
    RYAN GREEN/AMC

"I will say that I haven't heard that rumour. But again, that doesn't necessarily mean it's true or not true."
    Lennie also discussed Fear the Walking Dead's "exciting" sixth season, which is planned to launch later this year. The star suggested that things will be unpredictable.
    "I'm really excited to see if [season 6] ever sees the light of day and we get to finish the season, and how it takes shape and takes flight," he said. "I can't say very much about it because anything I say comes out as a spoiler.
    "But what I will say is, it doesn't necessarily go the way that everybody thinks it might go. They're taking a real leap in the way they're telling the story this time around.

[​IMG]
    VAN REDIN/AMC

"The episodes have a slightly different shade and colour... There's the possibility of covering longer periods of time and shorter periods of time. The storytelling is not as linear as it has been in the past.

"I think it's really exciting, and it's a big season for Morgan and for me, really. I'd be really interested to see how the fans respond to it. I think it's really exciting and brave."

The end of last season saw Morgan left for dead after he was shot by Ginny.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a32637699/fear-the-walking-dead-lennie-james-crossover-rumour/

christinabee and MC Vallory like this.
  2. Coltpython357

Coltpython357 Midnight toker Donor