1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

I finally watched "Honor"

Discussion in 'Chandler Riggs' started by sunliner403, Apr 17, 2019.

1. sunliner403

sunliner403 Bowman

I skipped watching Riggs' last episode when it first aired, because I was just bitter about the way he was treated by AMC. I watched all the others since then but just could not see Carls' death. BUT I finally watched it yesterday, and I was beyond impressed with his acting and really how the whole episode was done. I mean I still and will always, wish they had kept Carl around and could have done so much with him especially with the new producer at the helm but for what it was, it was well done.

Humza, Shamy, Bre Phillips and 3 others like this.
  2. AlVan

AlVan Ringleader

It was the only good season 8 episode imo

Humza likes this.
  3. Bre Phillips

Bre Phillips Crimson Tide Chick Donor

I ugly cried the entire time. Chandler was outstanding in “Honor.” I would still like to rip Gimple’s leg off and beat him with it. :carl:

4. Humza

Humza Ass-Kicker

Riggs! Where are you riggs? (Danny Glover Voice) ..... 2Nd time watching & Balling again.
    Morgan Something out of A horror film.