1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Chandler Riggs (Old)

Discussion in 'Chandler Riggs' started by SliceyDicey, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leafy

Leafy Bowman

Yeah, I mean I have this habit of rewatching and being so into my rewatch and then I get past 7x07 and I'm like... "okay. time to start over."
    I mean. Okay. Look. Chandler is too gorgeous for me not to carry through with S7 including 7B. At least with the episodes he's in. He was this little cutey in S6 and I loved his hairstyle, but then S7 happened and boy did he get gorgeous and it just never stopped.

Also I love how he can be sweating buckets like in the truck in 7x07 and his hair just stays gorgeous. His hair was indestructible. Until he cut it all off. Chandler was the only possible defeat his hair could have ever faced.

Axel and xyzw1234 like this.
  2. xyzw1234

xyzw1234 Hammer Wielder

NWO is the most logical endpoint given that they screwed up AoW - it's the first time they've actually held a settlement against a massive horde, instead of fleeing like the Farm/Prison (granted the latter was also due to human vs human warfare).

IMHO the best arc would be s4e9 to s5e10, or more specifically s4e16 to s5e3 (Claimer/cannibals arc)

Well I suppose that's a rather vivid description.

Axel likes this.
  3. Axel

Axel Hammer Wielder

That's certainly a vivid description...

I'm so disappointed we hardly got any time with Carl having his bandage off. Looked far more badass

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 24, 2019 ---
    Yeah, NWO thematically works great as an ending by bringing it back to the main threat, the walkers.

That arc is really good too, my only real complaint with it is the stuff that focuses on Beth was inconsistent in quality.

xyzw1234 likes this.
  4. Leafy

Leafy Bowman

!!!
    y'all're sayin' it like i'm the only one who thinks chandler's hair was the true mvp of this series come on y'all know that can't be true

also forget just eyepatch-less Carl. gimme more of that expression. chandler doing puppy eyes gets me every time (thanks amlt), but after twd, chandler's got that fuckin' glare down.

Axel and xyzw1234 like this.
  5. xyzw1234

xyzw1234 Hammer Wielder

Yeah I might watch amlt at some point just to see how he does that.

Axel likes this.
  6. Leafy

Leafy Bowman

To be fair, AMLT is a pretty close hitting series for me to begin with, but Chandler actively voicing thoughts I've also had (the same things that made Rome my favorite character tbh, who he interacts with) with those expressions and looking about to cry just makes me more a stupid puddle over him. :x

xyzw1234 likes this.
  7. Niolle

Niolle Ringleader

So sad

[​IMG]

nullafy, Franklin Co, Axel and 6 others like this.
  8. rantotta

rantotta Hammer Wielder

Yeah, but come on, can we say cuteness overload? Three lovely people!

Axel, xyzw1234 and Niolle like this.
  9. clems94

clems94 Bowman

Chandler could be the son of Andrew and Sarah !

Leafy, Axel, xyzw1234 and 2 others like this.
  10. xyzw1234

xyzw1234 Hammer Wielder

We should have had Carl and Judith :cry::cry::cry:

Gaga T, Mangel2000, Axel and 3 others like this.
  11. Niolle

Niolle Ringleader

sister, Axel and xyzw1234 like this.
  12. Mangel2000

Mangel2000 Tracker

I’m loving season 9. But it’s not TWD.
    It’s just so sad how a great show will always be remembered for an awfull season 8.
    I miss Carl so much, more than Rick tbh.

Gaga T likes this.
  13. Caleb

Caleb Winter is Coming Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.