1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Chandler Riggs in "Keep Watching"

Discussion in 'Chandler Riggs' started by Darylhaswings, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Darylhaswings

Darylhaswings Zombie Pet Wrangler Donor

https://www.dvdsreleasedates.com/movies/8386/keep-watching

The Mitchell family's home is invaded by three insidious, masked strangers calling themselves Mysterious, Terror, and Creator. The invaders force the family into a sick game of "Kill Or Be Killed". As the weekend unfolds with ever more terrifying obstacles for the family to overcome, they realize with horror that there are cameras everywhere. Their real life horror show is being live streamed to riveted viewers everywhere. The viewers can't look away as they try to decide what is real and what is staged.

The cast includes Bella Thorne, Natalie Martinez, and ofcourse our own Chandler Riggs

Filming wrapped in late 2013 but the film hasn't made it onto screens until this year, airing one night on only for Halloween thanks to Screengems (despite the "in theaters December 1st, 2014" stamp on the website) The DVD will be released this Febuarary (more than likely how most of us will end up watching it if we decide to)

This one really seemed to sneak under the radar for Chandler Riggs fans, I haven't heard of it anywhere and clearly it hasn't exactly been well promoted, Chandler is said to have filmed for it in August of 2014, meaning that he was filming season five (?) of TWD at the time, if there's any question of where he was screen wise during 5B, my guess would be here, filming took place in California so, considering he's listed as a main credit, he clearly had to take several weeks off of TWD to film "Keep Watching" during the second half of the season

What do you guys think? Will you watch "Keep Watching"? Or keep your eyes shut to this voyeuristic horror film?

Mtricky, Stinkbug, Axel and 1 other person like this.
  2. Johnna

Johnna Hammer Wielder

:LOL: Sure I’ll watch anything that involves chandler.

Mtricky and Stinkbug like this.
  3. Stinkbug

Stinkbug Sheriff Donor

Sounds like this could be our mantra as TWD fans . . .we will "Keep Watching."

Thank you for posting this. I will be watching for it. :happy:

sunliner403 and Mtricky like this.
  4. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Little Future Serial Killer Donor

It didn't even get a bluray, lol

Screengems must hate this thing.

5. blue-monday

blue-monday Stupid is as stupid does Jared Donor

UH, I doubt I'll make an effort to watch this. However Chandler's new film looks really good!

Kahlan79 likes this.
  6. Leafy

Leafy Bowman

It actually wasn't bad, and even though I don't know much about the filming industry and all that, I'm pretty sure it had a very low budget. For what it was though, I enjoyed it, and it left quite a lot up to the imagination on Chandler's character after the movie. Part of me is actually hopelessly hoping for a sequel with Chandler getting the main role and following the original's events, because I feel like there's actually so much they could do with it - both because of how they ended off the movie and where it would take his character, and because it could easily be a years later type of situation showing how Chandler's character both coped and got by in life after the events of the original.

Personally, I think a sequel idea with Chandler is more fascinating than the original just based on what could be, and I'd throw my money at a movie that had Chandler as the lead.

blue-monday likes this.
  7. blue-monday

blue-monday Stupid is as stupid does Jared Donor

Thanks for the update. Perhaps I'll reconsider!

Leafy likes this.