1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Article Chandler Riggs Acknowledges All Of The 'Walking Dead' Carl Memes

Discussion in 'Chandler Riggs' started by Robb Black, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Robb Black

Robb Black Content Manager | Spoiler Team Spoiler Team Content Manager Donor
    Fear TWD Filming Tracker

Andrew Lincoln's pronunciation of "Carl" on the series. The British actor puts on a southern dialect when in character as Rick Grimes, often makes "Carl" sound more like "Coral." It's an Internet joke which Riggs is very much aware of.

During an interview with Triple J, Riggs admitted the memes and jokes were “kind of funny for the first few months” but ultimately declares “it kind of gets old." There's no way to know for sure but having grown up as a part of the series, it's not unlikely Riggs had to hear "Coral" in hallways as he cruised through middle and high school during the show.

In honor of the acknowledgment, ComicBook.com has rounded up some of the best "Coral" memes into the gallery at the bottom of the page.

Eight seasons into the show, Riggs still wouldn't have it any other way.

“I still love it,” Riggs said. “I still have so much fun doing it. Especially in the last few seasons, getting to do more and more with my character and interactions with the other characters. It’s been really, really awesome.”

Source: http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/08/31/the-walking-dead-coral-carl-memes/

Rdatpearce, Vnnoel, Kahlan79 and 5 others like this.
  2. Rhee27

Rhee27 Glenn & Carl deserved better Donor

Nothing will ever top Carl Poppa.

Svinje, Rdatpearce, Vnnoel and 5 others like this.
  3. jessica

jessica We have to go back! Donor

yeah that was a good one!!

Kahlan79 likes this.
  4. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Little Future Serial Killer Donor

La jiggy jar jar do.

5. Leafy

Leafy Bowman

Chandler said once in an interview a while back that he doesn't make memes. It's the year 2018 and he's hella memeing.
    I'm glad he is.
    Because he's funny.