1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Chandler as DJ on Walker Stalker Cruise!

Discussion in 'Chandler Riggs' started by HillBilly, Feb 7, 2017.

1. HillBilly

HillBilly Muscle Tribe of Danger and Excellence Donor

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...ads-chandler-riggs-dj-on-walker-stalker-crui/

Over the weekend, the cast and crew of The Walking Dead set sail for the Bahamas on a boat packed with fans of their hit zombie series.

In addition to autograph sessions, photograph opportunities, and panels -- the Walker Stalker Cruise offered fans more intimate experiences with the actors. Sometimes, they would cross paths at the buffet or just share a laugh at Dirty Bingo night. It was Sunday night when some fans made their favorite memory, though.

Carl Grimes actor Chandler Riggs head down to Spinnaker Lounge of the Norwegian Pearl ship after his poolside panel to host a surprise DJ event at the Headphone Disco. For those unfamiliar with Headphone Disco (which was most of the ship's passengers prior to sailing), it is a club environment which hands out headphones upon entry with two DJ's competing for listeners throughout the night. No music plays throughout the room, only through the headphones, so the guests can't be too sure if they're listening to the same song as the person next to them.

Riggs took the stage for a couple of hours, having a blast as he played various EDM tracks and hip hop songs to a wild fanbase in the crowded room. Cast members came down to dance and celebrate front and center with Riggs throughout the night and, of course, take the occasional selfie with an excited fan.

2. jessica

jessica We have to go back! Donor

Good for Chandler Riggs!!:joyful:

3. BowlFullOfAwesome

BowlFullOfAwesome Spoiler Team | #TSDFamily Spoiler Team Donor
    Spoiler/Social Media Stalker

He was so lost at first, he almost quit, then he (obviously) got his groove! He was having a blast!

4. HillBilly

HillBilly Muscle Tribe of Danger and Excellence Donor

He looked like he was having fun!! Wished I could have witnessed it, or at least got to go on the trip. Oh my that would be a great way to start 2017

5. jessica

oh good!! he looked a little nervous at first but yeah seemed he got the hang if it!!

6. BowlFullOfAwesome

He partied late in to the night, Tom Payne was on his way in the club when we were leaving and that was after 1 (at least)
    I should have gone back in :ego:

7. jessica

oh that is right you went to this right!!? oh would of been so much fun!!!

8. BowlFullOfAwesome

yeah there are a ton of pics of him doing the DJing in the WSC 2017 thread, he was right in front of me!
    Also, side note, he REALLY needs to shave.

9. jessica

ha! also in need of a hair cut lol!

10. Niolle

Niolle Ringleader

He's really obsessed with music, maybe he wants to become a DJ and not an actor? :LOL:

11. Carol's Cookies

Carol's Cookies Aaron Rodgers' cookie maker Donor

He has so many great experiences already in his youth that I would love to have, lol! Good for him! :happy:

roman cavalry likes this.
  12. Leafy

Leafy Bowman

He was just getting started too with DJing at this point. Coming back to this is pretty interesting. I remember when he posted on Twitter with a video of his first show, too, and he was really happy with how it turned out. He's gotten so good and he's had so much fun with it that I hope he'll do this again for WSC. He did mention something about it briefly on Twitter that he'll be DJing again at WSC for I think 2019.

Hearing he was nervous back then just makes me wanna hug him now and tell him to look at how amazing he's gotten and how much more natural it feels now listening to his music! If he comes back to my area I will absolutely go to see him again.

Niolle likes this.
  13. Niolle

Niolle Ringleader

Yes he will :happy:

He did his first show a few days ago (his own show, not supporting anyone) and he has a good music manager now, so he's doing ok.

14. Leafy

Leafy Bowman

Was that the one on the 24th?
    I'm glad he's getting all this worked out though. He's gonna go places if he keeps up this momentum and I hope he continues to love this stuff.

Niolle likes this.
  15. Niolle

Niolle Ringleader

Yeah