1. After several years of fun and mayhem, TSDF has closed permanently. For members, this remains a place to reminisce at old discussions and laugh at old shenanigans. For new friends who just found us, it can be an archive of reference to help you navigate your way through the TWD shows and Comics. We wish you well!

Best Performance of Chandler Riggs

Discussion in 'Chandler Riggs' started by AlVan, Dec 29, 2016.

1. No Worries

No Worries Couch Potato Donor

How it’s Gotta Be and the last scene of Too Far Gone.

Coltpython357 likes this.
  2. aussie chris

aussie chris Marauder

I've always thought he was solid, and never understood the criticism of him, his performance in 8/8 I found excellent, an indication of what could have been.. And he delivered that performance whilst reeling from shabby treatment by gimple et al. He's off the rapidly sinking ship, but he's not the rat.

Coltpython357, tkmac72 and xyzw1234 like this.
  3. Coltpython357

Coltpython357 Midnight toker Donor

After is still my favorite Carl episode. His best performance was How It's Gotta Be

4. tkmac72

tkmac72 Tracker

YES!!!!!!!

5. Miajune

Miajune Daryl & Connie deserve nothing but happiness Donor

After was a good one and he was great in How It's Gotta Be

Coltpython357 likes this.
  6. Walkerbait75

Walkerbait75 Grimes family and Connie Stan Donor

Killer within, After,616, 701, Sing me a song, and How its gotta be are the all time best but I love everything he did in seasons 3 and 4.

7. pointlessdani

pointlessdani do you wanna fight™ is my brand now i guess Donor

Killer Within, After, and How It's Gotta Be.

Johnna and Coltpython357 like this.
  8. Lucille Grimes

Lucille Grimes Baseball Bat Donor

I'm super excited to see Chandler's performance in 809... Seeing what's going to happen in 809, however...

Lovedsammy likes this.
  9. Lovedsammy

Lovedsammy Carl Grimes Deserved Better Donor

- Killer Within: that hardened expression he had on his face when he came out after shooting Lori? That look sends chills down my spine every single time. Incredible.
    - After: He carried this episode so well and made Carl's grief and anger palpable.
    - Sing Me A Song: He played off of JDM SO well, and it was ripped right from the comics, so it's still one of my fave eps.
    - How It's Gotta Be: I can't even say anything. Chandler's performance was stellar and heartful. It's my favorite performance of it, despite it being Carl's last stand. Despite how much I hate what happened, I can't commend Chandler enough for how well he did. I know 8.09 is going to be even worse, but I'm positive Chandler will knock it out of the park and I'll have to love his final scenes because it's him.

sunliner403, Niolle and Johnna like this.
  10. sunliner403

sunliner403 Bowman

^^this. Word for word

11. Niolle

Niolle Ringleader

8.09 was his best performance.

Lovedsammy, Axel and Mada_B like this.
  12. Ianato

Ianato Tracker

I agree with these. And the episode where’s Carl actually died as well. As sad as his death was u gotta admit Chandler killed it in the episode

sunliner403 likes this.